The Institut Pasteur (IP), as the Coordinating Institution, is
- responsible for the scientific as well as administrative, financial and legal aspects of the project.
- the legal entity acting as the intermediary between the Consortium and the European Commission.
- responsible for the signature of the grant and consortium agreements, for any contractual action required during the lifetime of the project (e.g. amendments)
- responsible for the delivery of requested reports (scientific and management) to the European Commission.
- taking care of the allocation and distribution of funds to the partners.
Over the years, the Institut Pasteur has accumulated considerable experience as coordinator/partner of
EC-funded FP6 and FP7 projects.