The overall project coordination will be the responsibility of the Scientific Coordinator, Pr.
With the help and support of the Institut Pasteur's Management Team, Pr. Philippe Sansonetti will be
responsible for overseeing the scientific and technical progress of the project, through direct
interaction with the Project Leaders and their respective participants, and for ensuring
that all deliverables and milestones are met.
Philippe Sansonetti heads a 38-people internationally recognized research laboratory at the Institut Pasteur and has significant experience in the coordination of international projects and clinical
In particular, the Scientific Coordinator will be in charge of:
- Initiating the project with a Kick-Off Meeting in order to define and coordinate the
interactions between each partner.
- Monitoring project activities, priorities, schedule/timeline, and progress with respect to
Work Packages, deliverables and milestones.
- Administering the Community financial contribution and over-viewing the financial
accounts with respect to the payments of funds granted by the European Commission.
- Monitoring compliance by the Parties with their obligations.
- Distributing documents and information connected with the Project and Contract
performance among the contractors concerned.
- Collecting, reviewing to verify consistency, preparing and submitting all Scientific and
Management Reports to the European Commission.
- Chairing the Steering Committee.
- Organising and supervising all Scientific and Steering Committee meetings, Annual General
Assembly meetings, preparing the meeting agenda, drafting and distributing the meeting
- Overseeing IPR issues according to the Consortium Agreement.